Good morning my lovelies – Hope you are all having a fab weekend!
As we are now well and truly into the festival season, I though I would share a few of my favourite picks this month.
Hubby and I are hitting one of our favourite festivals this July – So, a girl had to go take a peek at the sales and grab a few bargains – And it was totally worth it!
I really had the pick of the bunch this month, with most of my favourite high street brands now on sale. Go check them out – You can now treat yourselves to that lovely dress, or pair of jeans, you have been eyeing up for a while, without breaking the bank!
I hope this post inspires you to go and get Summer ready, if you haven’t done so already!
3. Floral Cleated Sandals. Completely inexpensive and so, so pretty!
4. H&M strappy sandals. These are perfect summer sandals: comfortable and affordable.
5a) SPF20 correcting concealer “Deep 2” perfect for concealing and evening out skin tones extra benefit of SPF20.
b) Mac fluidline brow gelcreme in “Deep dark brunette” This is an eyebrow perfectionist dream.
c) Mac lipstick “Touch”. A perfect neutral colour for darker skin tones
g) Colour pout lip stains in and array of colours from Superdrug
6. Pendant waterfall necklace one of my absolute faves, and at such a fantastic bargain!
7. Hobbs Kara Necklace Fell in love with this one at first sight:)
8. Havaianas an absolute summer essential!
b) Mac Coat Parker in a Pocket from Primark unfortunately I can no longer seer the striped one, but there are other beautiful colours available for you to choose from.